16 hours ago
- 180 W Fifth St, South Boston Comment
- 179 Gold St, 1, South Boston Comment
- 143 W Seventh St, South Boston Comment
- 141 W Seventh St, South Boston Comment
- 217 D St, South Boston Comment
- Page 1 of 2
31 hours ago
“We’ve talked about it. ... When we see each other, we talk a lot about it because it’s no secret. I’d love to see Boston build the first open-air stadium in our city since Fenway Park,” Walsh said yesterday, declining to elaborate on when he last spoke with Kraft about it.
47 hours ago
New 24 unit Apartment building approved for Andrew Sq with 24 500 Sq foot units, four of which will be affordable above first floor restaurant space with outdoor cafe. This building will have no parking as it is above Andrew T stop and the units average 500 sq/ft. Not building parking discourages more cars and keeps costs lower. This is the type of compromise we need to see more of to keep young workforce people able to afford to stay in the city. Nurses , EMT’s, teachers , folks that make the city run 24/7 can’t be priced out and we need all types of housing.
2 days ago
"And while the consultant will look at all ground transportation, including public transit and ride- and bike-sharing, it will also examine ferries and “aerial” options like the proposed Cable Propelled Transit gondola system that would run from South Station to the Raymond L. Flynn Marine Park."
2 days ago
- 112 W Ninth St, South Boston Comment
- 12 Tuckerman St, South Boston Comment
- 223 W Ninth St, 1, South Boston Comment
- 173 W Seventh St, South Boston Comment
- 313 W Fourth St, South Boston Comment