4 hours ago
Land use and zoning issues to be discussed. Agenda at www.eastboston.com.
8 hours ago
Farmer Lang had some of the first corn of the season last week at the East Boston Farmers Market! If you're looking to try a new veggie this summer, chances are you'll find something at his tent. He's a wealth of knowledge when it comes to his veggies, so don't hesitate to ask him what something is or how to cook it!
23 hours ago
We are so excited to have Liberty Fish as a vendor this summer! Elisha was taking requests from customers at the market on Wednesday, so be sure to stop by and speak with them if there's a kind of fish you'd like them to bring! Did you try their fish this week? Market Manager Gabrielle can vouch that their wild salmon was delicious!
39 hours ago
- Intersection Of Sumner St & Orleans St, East Boston Comment
- Intersection Of Webster Ave & Webster St, East Boston Comment
- 28 Orleans St, East Boston Comment
- 406 Sumner St, East Boston Comment
- 104 Marginal St, East Boston Comment
2 days ago
These cuties are East Boston Farmers Market regulars! Their first stop is always the Kids Table to get their faces painted by Araceli, then Meadowbrook Orchards for an apple turnover!
2 days ago
- 6 Brigham St, East Boston Comment
- 382 Sumner St, East Boston Comment
- 369 373 Sumner St, East Boston Comment
- 12 Seaver St, 1, East Boston Comment
- 348 Sumner St, 1, East Boston Comment
- Page 1 of 2