28 hours ago
6 days ago
Motor Vehicle Accident Response
Larceny From Motor Vehicle
28 hours ago
6 days ago
3. 321 Harrison Avenue, 1000 Washington Street, Herald Street, William E. Mullins Way; Boston Proper – Pedestrian Easement, Specific Repairs – On a set of petitions by 1000 Washington (Boston) Owner LLCThis article has 8 other Boston locations (Show)
Melnea Cass Boulevard – at address #600 between Sojourner Truth Court and Brook Marshall Road.
As shown on a plan entitled City of Boston Public Works Department, Engineering Division, Temporary Earth Retention Plan, 100 East Newton Street, Boston, 1 sheet dated August 11, 2017.
As shown on a set of plans entitled City of Boston Public Works Department, Engineering Division, Specific Repair Plan, Cross Street, 198 Hanover Street, Boston Proper, 2 sheets dated October 20, 2017.
8. On a petition by TGA 70 Federal Street LLC for the making of Specific Repairs within Congress Street, Boston Proper, located on its westerly side generally north of Federal Street, consisting of sidewalk reconstruction as well as new specialty pavement. (NB 11/16/2017)
1. 114-140 Western Avenue; Brighton – Pedestrian Easements, Specific Repairs, Private Utility License – On a set of petitions by the President & Fellows of Harvard College
2. 50 Staniford Street, William Cardinal O'Connell Way; Boston Proper – Pedestrian Easement, Specific Repairs – On a set of petitions by RAR2-50 Staniford LLC
4. 260 Franklin Street, Oliver Street; Boston Proper – Pedestrian Easement, Projection License – On a set of petitions by 260 Franklin Inc.
1 City Hall Square
Today the day: Small Business Saturday #MSMS
Samantha Murray saved the game on several occasions. It’s only right she came away with the final stop. Murray’s heroics in penalty kicks secured No. 2 Medway’s 2-1 victory over No. 5 Notre Dame in the Division 2 South championship game yesterday in Taunton... http://bhne.ws/eeKpYX2
Donate coats for children aged 4-18 years old TODAY 6-8pm, 2261 Dorchester Ave — bring one in to receive a $5 ester coupon! Brought to you by ESTER and City Mission Boston
[Restaurant Option: Lower Mills Tavern at 2269 Dorchester Ave.—comfort food spot including beer, whiskey, and live music, with Dropkick Murphys frontman Ken Casey being involved with the place]This article has 6 other Boston locations (Show)
[Restaurant/Bar Option: Maddie’s Sail Loft at 15 State St—old-school local hangout for seafood and drinks]
[Restaurant Option: Armando’s Pizza at 163 Huron Ave.—classic thin-crust pizza and Sicilian slices at a tiny storefront that’s been around a long time]
[Restaurant/Bar Option: Tides at 2 Wilson Road—beachside American restaurant and bar with outdoor seating and water views]
[Restaurant Option: McKenna’s Cafe at 109 Savin Hill Ave.—local breakfast and lunch hangout with excellent coffee and good cheap eats]
[Restaurant Option: Country Pizza at 161 Lincoln Road—pizzeria located within an auto garage of all places, with New London-style pizza offered there]
[Restaurant Option: KO Catering and Pies at 256 Marginal St.—Australian meat pies and more from a funky spot that’s accessed by going through a guard gate]
EveryBlock collects 19 types of news in Boston — including articles, real estate listings, meetups and conversations neighbors are having — and organizes it by location. Here is all the recent news and discussion near 1-99 Mother Julia Rd.